This statement sets out Q5’s actions to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to its business and to put in place steps that are aimed at ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in its own business and its supply chains. This statement relates to actions and activities during the financial year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021.
As part of the professional services sector, we recognise that we have a responsibility to take a robust approach to slavery and human trafficking.
Q5 is absolutely committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in its corporate activities, and to ensuring that its supply chains are free from slavery and human trafficking.
Organisational structure and supply chains
This statement covers the activities of Q5 Partners LLP:
- Q5 is a consultancy that specialises in organisational effectiveness and change. We provide business consultancy services to organisations across public, private, and not-for-profit sectors globally.
- Our supply chain is comprised primarily from the Associate resource that we use for projects. Our Associates are Subject Matter Experts in areas such as Organisational Design, Leadership Development and Transformation (to name a few areas).
Countries of operation
The organisation currently has offices in the following countries:
- London and Leeds, United Kingdom
- New York, United States of America
- Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
Our supply chain
Q5 purchases products from vendors from across the globe. We source over two thirds of our products through large organisations, all of whom have their own Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement.
Q5 operates the following policies that describe its approach to the identification of modern slavery risks and steps to be taken to prevent slavery and human trafficking in its operations:
- Whistleblowing policy Q5 encourages all its workers, customers and other business partners to report any concerns related to the direct activities, or the supply chains of, it. This includes any circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking. Q5’s whistleblowing procedure is designed to make it easy for workers to make disclosures, without fear of retaliation.
- Equal Opportunity and Dignity at Work policy Q5’s code makes clear to employees the actions and behaviour expected of them when representing the organisation. We strive to maintain the highest standards of employee conduct and ethical behaviour when operating abroad and managing its supply chain.
- Recruitment policy Q5 uses only specified, reputable employment agencies to source resource and always verifies the practices of any new agency it is using before accepting workers from that agency.
- Anti-Bribery Policy Q5 is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities in the UK and overseas. This policy outlines Q5’s position on preventing and prohibiting bribery, in accordance with the Bribery Act 2010. Q5 will not tolerate any form of bribery by, or of, its employees, agents or consultants or any person or body acting on its behalf. The Partners are committed to implementing effective measures to prevent, monitor and eliminate bribery.
- Code of Ethics Q5 requires all staff to sign up to its Code of Ethics that provides guidance to support our staff to think about their behaviour and responsibilities. The Code of Ethics covers, but is not limited to, the following matters: legal compliance, respectful workplace, conflicts of interest, sensitive data and information, and potential bribery.
- Invoking sanctions against suppliers that fail to improve their performance in line with an action plan or seriously violate our supplier code of conduct, including the termination of the business relationship.