Q5 are a global award-winning organisational change consultancy. Our work ranges from creating a new strategy or transforming the size, shape and skills of their organisation. From streamlining their business and making sure it’s primed for growth, to introducing new ways of working and developing people.
Q5 Australia is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to join our team (Sydney or Melbourne) for a 6-month period. We offer placements to those who are either mid-undergraduate study or who have just graduated.
You will be given a position of prominence to lead marketing efforts locally. We believe strongly in empowering people and giving them the platform to shine. You will need to be ambitious, entrepreneurial and creative. You will have end-to-end ownership over local marketing activity playing a key role in the growth of the business.
You will work closely with Australia’s leadership, Global Head of Marketing (based in the UK) as well as our Marketing Analysts in the UK and US.
1) Support the development of Q5 Australia’s marketing strategy and plan – we need someone with ideas who can turn these into tangible outcomes
2) Drive the delivery of the marketing plan – we need someone with a can do attitude
3) Build brand awareness and engage our target audience across a range of channels – we need someone with a good dose of courage that will get our voice out there
4) Develop a range of digital assets including releases, video, audio, articles – we need a brilliantly, creative communicator who can turn their hand to different areas of brand and marketing support
5) Support virtual and physical events – ensuring a seamless, consistent and positive experience for our audience e.g. through webinars or physical masterclasses we run
Support a range of global strategic projects – we need someone who is highly collaborative with a good dose of energy and fun!
A self-starter with capabilities in:
o Planning and Project Management
o Initiative and follow through
o Creative thinking
o Basic digital design skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Permanent resident or citizen of Australia
• Physically based in Sydney or Melbourne
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing
• 6 month paid contract
• 10 days holiday
• Salary to be confirmed on application
Building greater diversity and inclusion in our workforce and culture underpins all our values at Q5. To be true to our values we want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the visible and invisible diversity of all people. Having truly diverse teams that reflect the communities we operate in can help deliver the best outcomes for our clients and whilst giving everyone the opportunity to bring their best selves to work.
This form has been designed to assess the representation within our candidate pool. We have a desire to ensure our workplace is accommodating of all people from all backgrounds – your answers will help us understand our current reach and continuously look at ways to improving our working environment. All questions give you the option not to answer (‘prefer not to say’).
Data will be treated in strictest confidence – this form is anonymous and NOT in any way attributable to your application. None of the recruiting team, or any of your interviewers will see any of your responses.
If you have any questions or if we can support you in any way throughout the interview process, please feel free to ask the recruitment professional you are progressing with.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for our position. We’re currently in the process of taking applications. If you are successful, our team will be in touch.