Job Title: Knowledge Management Coordinator
Job Type: 6-month, full-time internship to begin asap
Location: London Office
Purpose of the Role
To support Q5 with the creation and implementation of a new knowledge management (KM) system, engaging Q5ers from all global offices to embed an inclusive and transparent approach to knowledge.
This role will focus on bringing Q5’s agreed KM framework to life by liaising with Knowledge Owners, supporting with data migration activities and managing a series of change communications and training clinics to ensure the successful implementation of our new KM system.
· Liaise with Knowledge Owners to create fit-for-purpose SharePoint Sites and folder structures
· Organise and archive redundant data (from Drobox and Google Suite) into new SharePoint folders
· Augment SharePoint sites with active input from Knowledge Owners
· Act as point of contact for all Q5ers throughout the KM transition
· Draft and distribute all KM targeted communications
· Support Knowledge Owners and communities by installing best and consistent practice and behaviours
· Monitor the initial creation and distribution of knowledge to ensure transparency and usability for users
· Assist with the accurate tagging of designated documents
· Organise and run drop-in a series of training clinics for Knowledge Owners and communities
· Run reports to measure and monitor the quality of knowledge shared on SharePoint
· Generate engagement and enthusiasm for the KM system with pre/post-implementation activities
· Assess and detail the long-term BAU requirements for this as a permanent role
Skills and Experience
· Ideal role for an Information/Knowledge Management Graduate
· Experience using SharePoint and Microsoft 365 programmes
· Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Close attention to detail
Building greater diversity and inclusion in our workforce and culture underpins all our values at Q5. To be true to our values we want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the visible and invisible diversity of all people. Having truly diverse teams that reflect the communities we operate in can help deliver the best outcomes for our clients and whilst giving everyone the opportunity to bring their best selves to work.
This form has been designed to assess the representation within our candidate pool. We have a desire to ensure our workplace is accommodating of all people from all backgrounds – your answers will help us understand our current reach and continuously look at ways to improving our working environment. All questions give you the option not to answer (‘prefer not to say’).
Data will be treated in strictest confidence – this form is anonymous and NOT in any way attributable to your application. None of the recruiting team, or any of your interviewers will see any of your responses.
If you have any questions or if we can support you in any way throughout the interview process, please feel free to ask the recruitment professional you are progressing with.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for our position. We’re currently in the process of taking applications. If you are successful, our team will be in touch.