Q5 requires an IT Coordinator to support the Information Manager
Our London office, Thorney House:
o Maintain LAN at Torney House
o Liaise with printer supplier to ensure that printers remain functional at Thorney House
o Work with consulting and marketing teams to assist with delivery of webinars, workshops and other events with a significant technology requirement
Onboarding users and new equipment
o Set up equipment (laptops, iPhones) for users, including registration with MDM and on-boarding with relevant MSP
o Procure new lines from mobile supplier for new employee users
o Support users in onboarding BYOD devices (registration with InTune MDM)
o Offer remote and in-person user support for urgent issues
o Support users in using an array of office technology at Thorney House (meeting room displays, etc)
o Manage software/SaaS licences (Mural, Zoom, Google Apps, Dropbox, Office 365)
o Arrange collection and delivery of equipment from/to users
o Purchase and send WFH equipment to users
Information Security & Compliance
o Monitor compliance of devices with technical policies via InTune Device Manager
o Liaise with users whose devices are not in compliance to bring them into compliance
o Support Information Manager with compliance cases
· >3 years’ experience in a technology support role
· Experience of support ticketing system (e.g. Zendesk)
· Administration of MDM system, preferably MS InTune
· Support and administration of M365 suite including SharePoint Online
· Experience of administering and using SaaS applications
· A passion for digital technology
· A strong focus and desire to help users, work directly with people – including senior business stakeholders – and solve their technical problems
· An appreciation and knowledge relating to issues of information and cyber security risk
· Ability to support users and administer the Microsoft O365 suite including Azure AD, InTune, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams Admin Centre
Building greater diversity and inclusion in our workforce and culture underpins all our values at Q5. To be true to our values we want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the visible and invisible diversity of all people. Having truly diverse teams that reflect the communities we operate in can help deliver the best outcomes for our clients and whilst giving everyone the opportunity to bring their best selves to work.
This form has been designed to assess the representation within our candidate pool. We have a desire to ensure our workplace is accommodating of all people from all backgrounds – your answers will help us understand our current reach and continuously look at ways to improving our working environment. All questions give you the option not to answer (‘prefer not to say’).
Data will be treated in strictest confidence – this form is anonymous and NOT in any way attributable to your application. None of the recruiting team, or any of your interviewers will see any of your responses.
If you have any questions or if we can support you in any way throughout the interview process, please feel free to ask the recruitment professional you are progressing with.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for our position. We’re currently in the process of taking applications. If you are successful, our team will be in touch.