Have you got what it takes to work at Q5? We are always looking for people who have a talent for getting things done, who can develop creative and workable solutions for our clients and who are eager to learn.
If that is you, please review the positions we are currently hiring for and apply to the ones that interest you.
We’ve built a team that doesn’t look like a traditional consulting firm. Q5ers come from many different backgrounds - we have former teachers, lawyers, pilots and civil servants. Diversity of perspective is something we look for during our hiring process. What we all share is passion for what we do and empowering teams of people to do their best work.
• Passionate about solving business and organizational problems
• Expert communicators
• Adaptable and work well under pressure
• Have strong analytical and relationship building ability
Q5ers are not just solving clients problems, but are fundamental to the process of making Q5 what it is.
• We allow individuals to ‘soar with their strengths’
• We provide opportunities to grow, to travel, to achieve
• We have built a supportive and trusting environment
• We really enjoy working with each other
We are aghast at the decline of ‘the internship’ at institutions that really should know better. Every year Q5 takes on bright sparks for work placements. We believe it is a mutually beneficial experience. A number of our interns have since joined Q5, and others have moved on to exciting roles elsewhere. Click the video to find out more about our interns experiences.